Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: (0213)
Program Director - ERP
Founded in 1998 in beautiful Vancouver, BC lululemon athletica creates components to live long, healthy, and fun lives Core Responsibilities
- Responsible for effectively initiating, planning, scheduling, estimating, forecasting, coordinating, controlling, managing and delivering all activities for program and related initiatives.
- Direct daily activities for the cross functional Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Program team.
- Oversee the day-to-day progress of Program(s) and sub-ordinate projects with regard to time, budget, scope and quality.
- Provide leadership, direction and integrate activities across the lululemon business, vendor and lululemon IT teams.
- Apply proven program management techniques, methods and tools.
- Partner with a broad base of lululemon business and technical teams to ensure that processes and systems are developed to meet business and program objectives.
- Adhere to IT architecture and testing standards and established technology deployment methodologies.
- Drive quality though aggressive management of risk and issues; and mitigation efforts as appropriate.
- Use innovative problem solving and critical thinking approaches to proactively solve a broad range of problems across business domains and technologies.
- Act as a role model for program management professionalism, critical thinking and setting productivity pace while maintaining a collaborative and team oriented working environment.
- Provide status reports, presentations and demonstrations to all levels of management and program partners.
The finer print
- Bachelors degree in Business, Engineering, Information Technology or a similar discipline
- 7 to 10+ years of progressively responsible, "hands-on" experience in technology program and functional management.
- Exp in a vertically integrated, global, specialty apparel retail environment.
- Exp in a specialty apparel, retail ERP environment, preferably using Oracle Retail foundation platform. Experience with Master Data Management, Tradestone Order Management, GT Nexus Logistics, and Oracle Transportation processes and systems is a definite plus.
- Proven track record of implementing successful ERP programs and related best practices
- Broad understanding of SDLC, testing, portfolio and program management methodologies
- Demonstrated passion for program management and track record of delivering business value through successful program management, implementation, support and program led business transformation
- Demonstrated ability to build constructive business relationships and gain the trust of others in a multi-vendor, cross functional environment, multi-geography environment.
- Demonstrated ability to champion change and anticipate, mitigate, and resolve conflicts across workgroups.
- Knowledge of Oracle Retail, Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Service Bus, Oracle e-Business, TradeStone Retail Operations, Flex PLM, platform security, and configuration management.
- Proven experience implementing and operating System Development Life Cycle processes in a retail system project development environment.
*Comprehensive benefits package including extended medical, dental, disability, & RRSP matching and performance based bonus available. We offer a competitive salary based on experience and support in relocation costs for qualified candidates not residing in Vancouver. The employee is eligible for performance based salary increases & bonuses.