Permanent, full-time position.
Come to the client side.
ACA is looking for a multimedia designer with their CC chops, HTML and Bootstrap under their belt.
Is this you?
- You’re a designer who can cross media from print to HTML and CSS
- You’re a self-starter with strong organizational and time management skills and the ability to set priorities, multitask and still meet deadlines
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills and believe in collaborative creative
- You’re always working to improve yourself and the organization you work for
- You care about work-life balance
- You have a minimum of two years in the visual communications industry with a diploma/degree in relative studies
- You’re interested in conservation and Alberta’s fish, wildlife and habitat
What’s this job about?
This position supports the Communications Resource Program to meet ACA’s internal and external communications objectives. The Designer position is key to the delivery of a wide scope of projects within the Information, Education and Communications Program. You’ll work primarily with the web lead designer and with staff across the organization (biologists who work in our land, fish, or wildlife areas.
Day to day, you will:
- Design and production of web communications
- Work in a team effort to design and deliver corporate publications, regional advertising, event on site support materials and conservation site signs.