WiderFunnel is hiring a Production Manager for their Development and Strategy teams.
Job Summary: You love opportunities to solve technical problems for the Strategy team and being a central communication point for all conversion optimization web development projects. As Production Manager you will lead the management of WiderFunnel’s development process, taking on the role of gatekeeper for all projects and communication directed to the dev team.
Location: Vancouver, BC
All qualified applicants must be authorized to live and work in Vancouver, BC Canada.
Reports to: Director of Optimization Strategy
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Manage development pipelines and resources to ensure experiments move along, milestones are met, deliverables reach the right people at the right times, transparency around project status for all contributors.
- Recognize and resolve data, process or tool inconsistencies and gaps that impact testing success.
- Be the main point of contact between the Strategy and Development teams by providing leadership to developers and optimization coordinators to ensure processes are followed properly and any obstacle is foreseen and tackled before proceeding to the next steps.
- Train new developers and optimization coordinators on WiderFunnel development processes.
- Understand/become an expert in all testing and collaboration tools (i.e. Optimizely, VWO, T&T, Moqups, etc).
- Own initial QA for client projects.
- Continuously identify and suggest areas for improvement related to the development structure, and processes.
- Improve existing knowledge and acquire new skills through self-education, research and development, which may be outside of normal working hours.
- Oversee and document fixes for all live bugs and goal tracking issues.
- Live WiderFunnel’s values – Grit – Trust – Maverick – Integrity – Curiosity.
- Post secondary school degree, preferably in Marketing or Business or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years project management experience coordinating efforts across cross-functional teams.
- Experience working directly with web development teams in a fast paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Solid communication skills (written and verbal) and comfort communicating with clients and prospects at all levels.
- Exceptional logic / problem solving skills.
- Top-notch written and oral communication skills.
- Operational photoshop knowledge (Open/edit/read).
- Reliably hit schedules and project milestones.
- Passion, energy and enthusiasm to drive results with a team-oriented approach; must be self-motivated, proactive, and flexible
- Experience with online collaboration tools like Google Docs, Dropbox.
- JIRA experience is a plus.
- Enjoy working in a busy, fast-growing agency environment.
Industry leader WiderFunnel Marketing is a full-service agency with the single-minded focus of improving clients’ online conversion rates. At WiderFunnel we plan, design, and deliver website pages that are statistically proven (through Multivariate and A/B split-testing) to persuade more prospects to become leads and customers.