Freeman Audio Visual Canada supports the power of face-to-face marketing by providing full-service audio visual rental solutions for corporate events, trade shows, conventions of all sizes.
Why work for Freeman Audio Visual Canada?
- We have the largest team of Audio Visual Professionals in Canada.
- We recognize employee contributions through many recognition programs.
- We provide the most comprehensive hands on technical training programs.
- We promote individual career planning development opportunities.
- We offer a pleasant working environment and an interesting benefits program.
We are presently recruiting for:
Production Manager - Toronto Branch
Details of Function:
- Assist Account Executives with concept creation of client events as required
- Assist Account Executives with the preparation of quotes and work orders from both a technical and labour requirement perspective.
- Produce and prepare all event documentation including but not limited to the creation of floor plans, production schedules, etc.
- Involvement with crew assignment as well as, organize and conduct tie-down meetings for assigned events required
- Responsible for all aspects and logistics of assigned events, including, but not limited to, on-site staff supervision, meeting deadlines, upholding company standards, etc
- Interface with client , AE, all sub-contractors and Hotel personnel, etc, as required
- Efficient execution of events with control on costs and respect of established budgets
- Complete all post event documentation & reports and conduct post-mortems as required
- Minimum of 10 years AV Technical experience as a TSR or similar.
- Knowledge of all types of Audio Visual equipment and services
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Supervisory experience
- Willing to work flexible hours.
- Computer literate with Auto-Cad knowledge
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Possess suitable transportation