As a Product Manager E-commerce you will be responsible for prioritization, implementation, and analysis of customer-facing web projects, with an intense focus on driving conversion and customer loyalty. You will work with the designers and developers in the Front-end Team to constantly find and test improvements with high commercial impact. This is a high-pressure position with significant responsibility, offering a fantastic opportunity to improve the customer experience of the world's leading online hotel reservations website. Candidates must have a strong commercial focus.
- Ownership, prioritization and briefing for projects of varying length and complexity
- Research and specify new site features and enhancements to existing features
- Liaise with designers, developers and other product owners to;
- Achieve the optimal implementation of changes to the site
- Understand how experiments may be improved
- Investigate refer/resolve bugs that are reported for the website
- Understand how changes will impact other experiments
- Monitor, conduct analysis and evaluate the impact of experiments using a combination of web analytics, user analysis, user surveys and internal tools.
- Document the details and impact of experiments and new features.
- Strong commercial focus and the ability to prioritize tasks accordingly
- Experience with A/B or Multivariate testing
- Experience working with large, high-traffic (50k+ visitors per day) websites, preferably e-commerce sites.
- Multilingual sites are a plus, travel industry is preferable.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working at a web-based company
- Pragmatic and results-focused; driven to manage projects full cycle
- Experienced with Web Analytics software such as Google Analytics
- Data driven, customer focused, proactive, creative and innovative
- Able to work well independently and within a team; good communication skills with a "can do" attitude toward problem solving
- Experience with the SCRUM methodology is a plus, but not required.
- Applicants with specialist knowledge and experience in conversion optimization, digital marketing, UX design, or consumer psychology and research will be considered with priority.
Work at Booking
There are many benefits in joining the Booking.com team. We offer a competitive salary, attractive bonus plan, 26 days of annual leave, commuting reimbursement, a pension scheme, travel perks through Booking.com, and training opportunities. In addition, we offer relocation packages and work sponsorship for worldwide candidates to join our growing IT team in Amsterdam!
You are you, We are Booking! We are a global company headquartered in the beautiful city of Amsterdam. Our culture is built around good ideas and a collaborative environment. We all share the responsibility to make our company even better. We believe that every employee can add their own unique value to the company, just by being you. We invite you to make your own mark on the company. Together we can set off on an exciting journey.