CAE Healthcare is seeking a Product Marketing Manager. As a leader in healthcare simulation, the company needs a strategic, motivated and action-oriented leader to oversee the development and commercialization of its simulation solutions. Candidates should have experience with all stages of product development/commercialization and proven success managing the strategic and financial goals of specialized healthcare brands. This position will report to the Director of Marketing.
- Accountable for the profit and loss of assigned product portfolios and maximizes performance by:
- Managing a product roadmap, product lifecycle, marketing strategy and providing the sales and distributor support necessary to drive sales.
- Managing product and promotional costs.
- Development and management of overall brand strategy through the collection, synthesis and analysis of multiple sources of information including but not limited to:
- Market and intelligence from the Sales Force.
- Direct customer feedback (voice of the customer).
- Relevant intelligence from Key Opinion Leaders, medical societies and other major bodies/organization.
- Internal data.
- Oversight of product development priorities and activities including:
- Development of a detailed product roadmap consistent with corporate and product strategic objectives.
- Management of development costs and timelines.
- Collaborations with subject matter experts.
- Active participation in the planning of research and development activities including focus group meetings.
- Management of product lifecycle including obsolescence.
- Development and implementation of brand marketing strategies and tactics including:
- Identification of strategic priorities.
- Customer segmentation and targeting.
- Review and development of pricing strategies.
- Allocation of resources to various sales and marketing channels based on strategic priorities.
- Development and launch of sales tools and marketing collateral.
- Implementation of product campaigns including product launches.
- Support and facilitation of sales activities and tactics including:
- Prioritization and attendance of key congresses and trade shows.
- Support of major product demonstrations.
- Providing training to sales managers and distributors.
- Management of relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and key medical societies/organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
2-3 years’ experience as a Product Manager in the medical device or healthcare industry.
- Specific experience with marketing/selling to physicians, allied health professionals.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Must be an organized and detail oriented individual with a proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple responsibilities and projects.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multidisciplinary team and cross functional environment.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong strategic analysis skills and ability to conduct basic financial analyses.
- Ability to manage relationships with key opinion leaders, medical societies and organizations.
- Computer literacy is essential. Must be proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with a CRM system.
- Must be able to travel 50%.
- Bilingualism in both French and English is required.
- Postgraduate training in marketing and business strategy preferred (i.e. MBA).
- Previous healthcare or medical device field sales experience is an asset.
- Experience in healthcare simulation is highly desired for this role.
- Salesforce or other major CRM proficiency.
- Complies with and enforces all applicable safety rules, regulations and procedures both at CAE Healthcare and wherever representing CAE Healthcare (i.e., program site, trade show, etc.).
- Perform all duties in compliance with legal and ethical standards.
- Maintain security of all proprietary information.
- Perform other duties as assigned or as necessity dictates.
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.