Product Marketing Manager full-time
Location: Laval, QC
Company Name: Croesus (http://www.croesus.com)
Category: Communications, Marketing
Reporting to the Product Director, the product marketing manager proposes and implements a strategic development plan for the product line. The manager is responsible for markets and competition analysis, for creating marketing tools and for supporting de sales and pre-sales teams on client visits. The manager will work closely with the product, marketing and client services teams.
- Define, manage and implement a product marketing plan in accordance with the management strategic vision.
- Write a technical and commercial product description (brochures, case study, presentations, web content and multimedia).
- Identify the market needs, research and obtain information on the market and the competition as well as clients comments.
- Analyse the current market and the product line: risk, opportunities, strength and weakness in relation with the competition.
- Position the product in relation to the market type and the buyers.
- Manage the new product launch and the Beta program site.
- Present the new product line during the product launches, seminars and conferences as well as industry shows and clients visits.
- Define and research new market segments opportunities. Quantify their size.
- Analyse sales wins and losses.
- Stay current with all new portfolio software technology.
- Identify the key players and document the purchasing cycles for our clients and prospects.
- Recommend a price point in relations with our competition.
- University degree in marketing or related field
- A least four years’ of experience in software product management
- Experience in the brokerage field
- Bilingual (French and English) written and spoken
- Ability to work with a multidisciplinary team
- Capacity to analyse and translate qualitative and quantitative data
- Capacity to communicate and present ideas
- Decision making abilities and persuasiveness
- Good listener and open-minded individual
- Travel required
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page