Saje Natural Wellness is passionate about helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. We have created over 500 products that are sold exclusively through our own growing retail locations and eCommerce channel. Our goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using 100% natural ingredients in our products. Saje Natural Wellness is growing rapidly with plans to have 200+ stores by 2020 throughout North America.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies and with awesome growth we are looking for A-players to join our team who are enthusiastic about natural wellness and want to share this passion with the world!
Our culture is sacred to us. We have built an environment that fosters people, wellness and of course awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
Our awesome Product Team is seeking a Product Manager! This position will report to the Director of Product Development and assist in developing the Saje product line.
To be successful in this role, you will be a person that lives for the details and organized is your middle name! You thrive in a fast paced environment and know how to have fun along the way. With a passion for product development and innovation, you will lead the product development process during each phase, including vendor management, sample management, calendar maintenance and product guideline copy
- Leading the product development process, including completing all documents relevant to each phase and sharing them with the appropriate cross-functional team members
- Ensuring all phases of the product development process are complete by meeting dates set by the work back calendars to achieve on time in store launches
- Managing vendor relationships and working with suppliers to ensure all products meet internally set performance indicators
- Working effectively and efficiently with all creative and cross-functional teams at each phase of the process ensuring everything is executed based on quality, timeliness and cost
- Working with Product Team to develop effective and accurate creative briefs, product mockups and copy for product packaging and ensuring all of the above are organized within an effective and easily accessible system
- Managing execution of the final product information in a master product guideline document
- Performing regular industry, competitive and internal analyses in order to identify opportunities for Saje product offerings
- Working with the Director of Product Development to develop effective and accurate creative briefs and product mockups
- Leading product testing and quality control and communicating this effectively to all suppliers
- Assisting in internal product team events, including product launch presentations with the objective of creating excitement from retail teams and showcasing products and their benefits
- 5+ years in a product development and management role
- Attention to detail and highly organized is essential to this role
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and thrives in a dynamic environment
- Strong organizational and planning skills, excellent at setting priorities
- Strong analytical skills and interpretation of quantifiable results in order to derive conclusions
- Passion and interest in natural wellness and well being
- A team player and goal oriented who knows how to have fun
- Strong aptitude in MS Excel
- Undergraduate degree in related industry (Business Degree preferred)
Reporting to the Director of Product Development