Experience the difference of a career at Le Château.
Our Human Resources Mission is to be the best employer in fashion retail by delivering a rewarding employment experience in a positive, safe, and comfortable work environment filled with opportunity for continuous career development. We will inspire our employees to be proud of their chosen career
Join our dynamic team as a Product Manager!
As a Le Château Product Manager you are an up-and-coming leader of our fast-paced store, where you have endless opportunities for career development. With your superior fashion knowledge, merchandising experience and management abilities you drive business by executing Le Chateau’s merchandising directives and brand standards tailored to your specific store. You support the company by implementing business-minded visual presentations that combine the latest fashion issues and represent our brand as an industry leader.
Your management skills allow you to contribute as a leader to all aspects of the store's business in addition to merchandising, including customer service, sales coaching, and basic administrative duties. The percentage of your contribution required to both merchandising and management will vary based on your store volume and the business needs.
As a Product Manager, Le Château is dedicated to providing you with:
- A 50% discount on all Fashion for Work
- A full-time position that is supportive of your work/life balance
- Open knowledge of corporate strategies and financial information, and influence over product, store operations, and other aspects of Le Château’s business development, allowing you to take ownership and pride in the achievements of your store as well as Le Château’s corporate results
- On-going leadership and career training that enables you to build valuable industry skills for your future, and foster personal and professional growth in yourself and your Store team
- Internships and Summer Placements in our Montreal Head Office in departments including Buying, Operations, Distribution, and Finance
- A positive, safe, and comfortable work environment where your opinion matters, and you are recognized and rewarded for your success
- Lucrative incentive structures, great contests, education allowance, full-time benefits package, and much more
- Full Time availability
- Fashion Retail Management experience
- Merchandising experience or post-secondary Merchandising education