VMAC – Located in Nanaimo, BC has an exciting opportunity for a talented individual pursuing a career in Marketing. Working as part of a team under the supervision of the Marketing Manager, the Product Manager will be responsible for providing the sales team with the necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell the product.
- Printing and Maintaining promotional material, product training, and relevant clinical papers
- Reviewing product data to ensure it is up to date on new developments regarding the company and competitor products.
- You will act as the first reference point for all product related enquiries
- You will be a close liaison with the engineering and production departments to assess and sustain the accuracy of the promotional material and to ensure its use is optimal.
- Design market research projects to assess customer attitudes to the current and upcoming products.
- Responsible for preparing product forecasts, and constantly monitoring inventory levels and maintaining contact with production to ensure accurate supply timelines.
- 3+ years marketing/product experience.
- Experience marketing B2B through a dealer network
- Knowledgeable in technology and a thorough knowledge of technology relating to the product.
- Engineering or Business Degree
- Experience launching new products in a B2B environment
- Demonstrated project management skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills and ability to work within diverse teams.
- Possess a creative way of thinking
- Ability to work under pressure and focus on specific goals.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills to work and drive all departments involved with your product line.
- Must be self-motivated and energetic.
This is a full-time permanent position. If this opportunity sounds exciting to you, please send your cover letter and resume.