You are well known to analysts in the technology and/or education industry sectors. You pride yourself on your ability to connect with your target audience. You understand the effective use of multiple medias and their appeal to influence different audiences.
If you have a keen eye for editing, and a proactive work-ethic that spared you from the stress of a PR deadline more than once, then we have an opportunity for you.
You want to work for and promote Userful.
- Post secondary education in Journalism, or English preferred
- Demonstrated talent for influencing public opinion
- Basic understanding of how websites work and web analytics
- Basic coding HTML, PHP, are an asset
- Strong ability to gather information and synthesis
- Ability to maintain composure under deadlines and stress
- Detail oriented, self-starter, team player
- Execute on strategic brand and corporate communications plan
- Develop social media strategy and implement tactical plan
- Create and manage media related content, including white papers, analyst reports, etc.
- Serve as chief editor for all public facing collateral
- Manage media data base and follow up on media leads
- Develop virtual analyst roadshows and present the Userful story
- Write effective press releases and articles that sell into target media/audience
- Develop relationships and partnerships with industry key media influencers
Base salary, stock options, benefits package.