PLM Technical Lead
Salary: $110,000.00 - $140,000.00/Annually
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: (2173)
Job Location(s) 1818 Cornwall Ave Vancouver, British Columbia V6J 1C7 Canada
PLM Technical Lead lululemon athletica Founded in 1998 in beautiful Vancouver, BC lululemon athletica creates components to live long, healthy, and fun lives
As member of the Information Technology team, the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Technical Lead is a key role in the design, implementation and support of the PLM applications and related data integrations.
In this role, you are the single point of contact for technical coordination with internal stakeholders and external partners i.e. IT Architects, Application Administrators, Business Analysts, Database and Network Infrastructure, Programmers and Developers.
You are also the technical lead on systems enhancement project teams to support lululemon’s Supply Chain initiatives. Though technical skills are of the utmost importance, you also have excellent communication skills and the ability to convey your visions and lead others in the detailed design and configuration of solutions.
Key responsibilities and duties
- Review solution component requirements
- Contribute to initial technical lowdown (design review)
- Gather technical requirements
- Define software configuration management solution
- High-level system design
- Delivering Environment Plan
- Delivering high-level system design
- TES schedule definition (dependency based)
- Non-functional requirements
- Build test environments
- Performance test support
- Contribute to final technical lowdown (confirm design)
- Enforce source code repository
- Runbook creation
- System Disaster Recovery documentation
- Final system design
- On-going application capacity planning
- Production environment build
- Application Patching (when Ops Team is absent)
- Technical escalation
The finer print
- Minimum education level: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, or Computer Science
- 5+ years direct technical experience with PLM systems in a vertically integrated apparel retail environment
- 2+ years in a technical leadership capacity with PLM systems.
- Demonstrated, comprehensive knowledge and understanding of software development, solution architecture, testing, change and project management methodologies, concepts, practices, procedures and standards
- Successful product and project management experience in complete enterprise software application development life cycles
- Knowledge of Oracle / SQL Server databases
*Comprehensive benefits package including extended medical, dental & disability and performance based bonus available. We support in relocation costs for qualified candidates not residing in Vancouver. The employee is eligible for performance based bonuses and salary increases.