- Advanced experience with Google Adwords, MSN adCenter, Facebook & other relevant platforms
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong grammar
- Fluent in English
- Typing speed of at least 50 WPM
- Strong Attention to detail
Experience using Google Website Optimizer & other web conversion tools
Google Adwords Certification
Light PHP Programming
HTML / Dreamweaver
Project Management skills
Experience in Search Engine Optimization
Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
French language (both spoken and written) an asset
Other Relevant Details For This Exciting Position!
Paid Search Campaign Management
- Note: We rely very heavily on the ‘cost per lead’ and ‘cost per sale’ metric.
- Conduct research and select keywords to create Pay-Per-Click campaigns
- Manage campaign budgets to ensure that clients’ spending is allocated according to contract terms and goals.
- Maintain and manage campaigns including bid prices, keyword strategy, cost per conversion, cost per click, ad copy etc.
- Exercise bid management tools and data models to maximize positive effects of PPC campaign.
- Manage a team of SEM professionals specialists both internally and in our offshore operation.
- Help build scaleable business processes
- Provide clients with strategic recommendations to increase traffic, increase conversion and click through rates.
- Create and deliver reports on performance to clients on a regular basis.
- Ensure that clients are well taken care of, exceed their expectations as a client and meet all goals on a daily basis.
- Manage client relationships on a day-to-day basis through meetings and client calls.
We are a leading search and internet marketing company in Canada. We are presently expanding our service offerings considerably and are looking for exciting talent that have a passion for the internet the same way that we do. Our passions include, search marketing, analytics, email marketing and anything Google!
If you share this same passion then we encourage you to send us your resume. Please note that while we appreciate hearing from you that we are looking for someone that has the skills listed below. Further to these hard skills we are looking for career minded leaders that are looking to put their hearts into their new position. You would be working with a tight group of people that have a passion for the industry and we would expect the same of anyone we hire.