If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for health & wellness along with a commitment to excellence, we want YOU! Iovate is the maker of the MuscleTech, Six Star and Hydroxycut family of products and the leader in the sports nutrition, diet and health supplements industry!
Due to our rapid growth and our vision to be the #1 sports nutrition and diet supplement company in the world, our company has several career opportunities for passionate, hardworking, and dedicated individuals and we are looking for people like you to join our team! As an Online Account Manager at Iovate, your role will be to develop a business development plan for each customer annually, and execute the components/initiatives of this plan in collaboration with the customer.
- Manage key e-commerce/online account portfolios
- Main focus will be selling major Iovate branded products in addition to developing and executing e-commerce sales strategies such as promotions, programs and product launch plans
- Manage complete Account Plan and customer planning process including:
- Yearly budget
- E-Commerce Sales strategies (programs and promotions)
- Pricing (new product launches and monthly retail pricing)
- Proposing and approval on advertising, distribution and MMI agreements
- Inventory forecasting
- Assist in coordinating production plans and shipments with Customer Service and Production
- Tracking customer trends towards targets (spend/investments)
- Meet and exceed e-commerce sales targets
- Frequent communication with external and internal stakeholders to help meet the customers’ expectations when delivering and developing new formulas for their markets
- Represent the customer and work with all key internal stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of necessary product materials to all accounts on regular basis and upon product launches (i.e. labels, renderings, POS material files, information presentations)
- Manage business proposals within current portfolio
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual commitments as outlined in the annual budgeting process
- Work closely with Marketing team to understand brand strategy and market specific positioning
- Provide weekly sales reports for Executive team including WoW, Period and YTD performance
- Work closely with Executive team to provide in depth account review, sales performance, new programs and alignment on promotions
- Post-Secondary Education in Sales, Business or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years of direct selling and account management experience preferably within a consumer packaged goods environment
- Minimum of 2-3 years of online account management experience
- Knowledge of and understand account planning processes (planning, objective setting, presentations, and administration)
- Knowledge of Sports Supplements and Nutritional products an asset
- Strong written, communication, selling and presentation skills; solid business analysis skills
- This position requires occasional travel
- Proactive and able to continuously manage change in an extremely fast paced, energetic work environment
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada we offer a dynamic, progressive, team based environment. We have on-site premium fitness facilities and encourage a healthy lifestyle. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information please visit us at www.iovate.com.
We are interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply in confidence to: email@example.com If you are a person with a disability and require accommodation in order to successfully submit an application, please email us to make your accommodation request.