Gamma Entertainment and its subsidiaries are a young company of 110 employees that is in constant growth. Gamma Entertainment offers you a dynamic work environment, competitive salaries and a complete collective insurance program.
Gamma Entertainment is renowned for creating innovative and engaging products. One of the many keys to our success comes from our emphasis on marketing. Our marketers are responsible for kick starting each new product we produce and work closely with sales, technical and creative teams to guide projects during development and throughout their life cycles.
Within that group, the Online Marketing Manager serves as the creative architect for our websites throughout their entire life cycle -- from conception to completion -- and is responsible for ensuring optimal sales results as well as long term growth of our products. He combines marketing, sales and technical skills in order to conceive, promote and sell our multiple online products. He is comfortable in an inter-disciplinary role, interacting with many levels of the organization and will report jointly to the Product Directors and Director of Marketing.
- Analysis of marketing trends, competitor strategies and marketing forecasts
- Development of marketing strategy and roadmaps for online products
- Prepare marketing documents, initial design concepts and wireframes
Online Marketing Management:
- Manage launch of websites for customers, affiliates and business partners
- Oversee online marketing initiatives (press, social media, email marketing, user promotions)
- Plan and manage multiple optimization tests
- Interact with customer service and sales teams to inform them about product updates
- Create marketing collateral (one-sheets, media kits, white papers)
- Execute ongoing analysis of both new and existing products
- Prepare regular product performance reports for Board of Directors
- 2-4 years experience in online marketing or e-commerce, product marketing an asset
- Excellent analytic skills with numbers and various statistic concepts
- Demonstrated success defining and launching online or digital media products
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, HTML and online marketing applications
- Educational background in Business, Communications, Design or General Arts an asset
- Proven communication, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work both independently, as a team player, and in a leadership position
- Must exhibit a strong willingness to learn and absorb new information; comfortable with multi-tasking and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- An acute interest in multi-media, web design, social media and the latest online trends are essential.
- Exemplary English written and oral communication skills are a must. French is an asset.
Competitive salary based on experience;
- Full group-insurance coverage is offered with no charge to you, after three (3) months probation;
- We offer flexible schedules, free parking, all you can drink coffee, very active social, paid training and so much more!