- Execution of all social media activities on a daily basis.
- Responsible for creating daily blog content.
- Brainstorm creative ideas for fan engagement.
- Manage online discussions by listening to audiences, responding in a timely manner to audience needs and requests .
- Work closely with the properties to ensure proper online messaging and relevancy.
- Ensuring consistency of messages across multiple networks.
- Monitor Trip Advisor and respond to all reviews wtihine a 24-48 time period.
- Establish and maintain a link building program.
- Coordinate email campaigns.
- Report preparation.
- Tracking social media campaign results through Facebook insights & Google Analytics.
- Coordinate website updates through the various CMS systems.
- Familiar with all social media related sites, ie. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Linkedin, etc. .
- Strong writing skills including spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Must be able to write effectively for a variety of audiences – writing is a large component of this role
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner
- Passionate about social media
- Strong work ethic
- Must be detail oriented, team player and technologically savvy
- Ability to multi-task while being organized
- Fast learner
- Familiarity with NCHR Cdn properties
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page