Partners Film, a Toronto-based commercial production company, is looking for an eager, organized, dedicated, smart, and intuitive candidate to fill the role of Office Coordinator. This entry level position is ideal for a highly organized and enthusiastic individual looking to develop their administrative skills and increase their experience in the Production and Advertising industries.
- Open the office at 8:30am
- Maintain the phone system and answer all incoming calls
- Provide reception coverage and a seamless operation of the front desk
- Greet clients and guests as they arrive
- Track and maintain the stock of office and kitchen supplies
- Coordinate and prepare meeting rooms for client meetings and organize catering when required
- Manage executive calendars and credit cards
- Run errands on the fly
- Manage all incoming and outgoing couriers and shipments
- Clean, organize and maintain reception, boardroom, kitchen, and other areas
- Process all incoming invoices and present them to accounting
- Data entry for corporate credit cards, creation of expense reports
- Maintain, reconcile, and replenish petty cash on a monthly basis
- Ensure accurate processing of a variety of other office expenses
- Provide aid with director treatments when necessary
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous administrative or office experience
- Interest in commercial production
- High energy, friendly, positive can-do attitude
- Experience working in a fast-paced, creative environment
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities and juggling many different projects simultaneously
- Has the insight and awareness to deal with issues before they arise
Position to begin August 1, 2017.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please reference the job title in the subject line when responding.
While we appreciate all inquiries, please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.