Primary Purpose of Position:
The copywriter creates compelling, brand-appropriate content for print, digital and broadcast marketing communications.
- Researches and studies to gain a deep understanding of the company’s products, target market and competitor activities.
- Work with the national educator to create compelling presentations on natural health topics.
- Reviews, interprets and translates branding and creative directions into effective copies for print, digital, broadcast and other media.
- Develops and writes content and messaging for all marketing collateral used by the company.
- Conceives, develops, and produces effective copies for advertising campaigns
- Reviews all marketing collateral for accuracy and completeness prior to release.
- Recommends measures to increase the visibility of the company’s website through content and works with web designer to implement these.
- Liaises and works collaboratively with internal and external parties to complete work assigned.
- Keeps current with industry practices, legal requirements and developing marketing and advertising copy trends.
Required Skills and Training
- Degree or current education in English, Journalism, Marketing, Communication, Life or Health Sciences, Pharmaceutics, Nutrition, Food Science or similar fields.
- Exceptional writing skills in English.
- Experience writing in the Natural Health industry for both Canada and the U.S.
- Understanding of NPN and FDA regulations for printed literatures and materials
- Strong research and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills.
- A collaborative worker and an excellent team player.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Fluency in French is an asset.
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page