Our Marketing Specialist role drives the localized Autodesk marketing activities for Canada and is responsible for the execution and optimization of awareness and demand generation activities. Reporting to the Field Marketing Manager for Canada, this role is part of the core Canada Field Marketing team which is responsible for executing marketing programs and activities to engage our target audience in meaningful conversation and feed the sales pipeline with qualified leads that ultimately convert to opportunities.
The ideal candidate will be a smart, resourceful and resilient self‐starter who thrives in a fast paced environment where initiative and innovation are required. You should have proven success running data‐driven marketing programs that deliver revenue growth; and a track record of collaborating with sales teams to execute programs that build the pipeline needed to exceed quotas. You must be comfortable with change and with charting new paths, readily adapting to changing market and organizational dynamics.
Responsibilities & objectives
- Drives execution of the overall Canada marketing plans in line with country sales requirements and regional/channel goals
- Develop demand generation tactical plans based on cost, customer segmentation, tactic performance analysis, and regional brand awareness.
- Ensures continuous optimization of marketing activities through review and improvement of content and tactics
- Effectively collaborates with our sales team to optimize lead quality and lead to opportunity conversion rates
- Responsible for achieving customer engagement KPIs.
- Ensures local coordination between all Regional Marketing staff (industry, promotions, subscription marketing and event teams) for overall rollout strategy including contact strategy and segmentation.
- Drive major cross industry events focusing on end-customers or channel partners.
- Participate in broader Americas’ Marketing projects according to requirements
- 4 years in a similar role and/or content marketing experience and, ideally, experience in hi-tech.
- Experience in a wide range of inbound and outbound marketing disciplines, including digital marketing, social media, organic and paid search, direct marketing, and events.
- Experience developing and executing demand generation campaigns with a marketing automation platform such as Marketo.
- Knowledge of b2b sales cycle and how to identify opportunities to maximize demand creation, pipeline contribution and sales opportunity acceleration
- Demonstrated ability to develop and adapt marketing content tailored to engage specific personas
- Project and budget management skills, an asset
- Industry and customer knowledge relevant to Autodesk target markets is an asset
- Passion or staying up to date on industry trends and marketing practices
- Fluent in French and English required
- Degree in communications, marketing, business or relevant field
- Able to travel for work up to 15% of time.
We'd like to thank all candidates for their interest in Autodesk. We will only be contacted selected candidates for an interview.