Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the National Brand Manager (NBM) is responsible for management of a group of brands nationally.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manages the annual and multi-year marketing planning process; providing strategic direction and performing analyses on key performance indicators.
- As #1 stakeholder of the brand, is responsible for creative, branding, positioning, product, packaging and pricing strategies.
- Develops annual ATL plans using promotions, media, public relations, research and innovation to optimize volume/share and revenue growth.
- Manages agency relationships, creative development, media investments in order to deliver quality marketing, maximum impact, on time, on budget, with excellence.
- Works closely with all Trade Marketing Managers and Brand Activity Managers in the development and execution of brand plans.
- Manage marketing expenses within budget provided.
- Ability to influence other without authority.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business (Marketing) or Communications
- Solid Marketing background - minimum 8 years relevant, senior level experience in Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG)
- Superior presentation and influencing skills
- Solid track record of developing and implementing strategic and tactical plans
- Combination of superior creative and analytical thinker
- Experienced in leading the management of and driving results from agency partners including, but not limited to, creative development, media-buying and P/R
- Proven ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams, and engage effectively with all internal and external stakeholders
- Proven people management skills, team player
- A proactive self-starter who is able to multi task and work in a team environment
- Demonstrated financial management skills
- Results oriented
- Strong business acumen
- Requires a passion for the beer industry and embraces culture of continuous improvement
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Requires the flexibility to work extended hours and occasionally on weekends if necessary
- Frequent travel required within Canada – up to 20%
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page