If you are committed to public service, enjoy collaborating with others, share our values and have a desire to learn and grow, join The City of Calgary. City employees deliver the services, run the programs and operate the facilities which make a difference in our community. We support work-life balance and offer competitive wages, pensions, and benefits. Together we make Calgary a great place to make a living, a great place to make a life.
This position develops, maintains and updates multimedia presentation materials used by members of the Community & Youth Services Section. Primary duties include:
- Analyze, design, develop and update presentation materials.
- Assist subject matter experts in the research and collection of relevant information for presentation purposes.
- Provide multimedia and graphic design support.
- Maintain web page content for the Community and Youth Section
- Excellent communication, attention to detail, relationship building and team building skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- A High School Diploma or equivalency (e.g. G.E.D).
- Job related course work (minimum one course 30 hours in length) with at least five years of related experience in marketing, communication, web design or graphic design. .
- An Intermediate level of Microsoft Office, Adobe, Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design, Acrobat is required.
- Ability to write effectively for print and web.
- Achieve results that make the best use of time and resources. Good communicator who is able to build relationships that helps with team building and teamwork. Excellent customer service skills and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- An enhanced security clearance will be conducted.
- Successful applicants must provide proof of qualifications.