Deloitte, one of Canada's leading professional services firms, provides assurance & advisory, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services through more than 8,000 people in 56 offices. Deloitte LLP, an Ontario Limited Liability Partnership, is the Canadian member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte operates in Quebec as Deloitte s.e.n.c.r.l., a Quebec limited liability partnership.
Your career is important to you. It's important to us, too. The time is right for you to join Deloitte.
Deloitte is committed to creating an environment that is inclusive and accessible to clients and employees of all abilities. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce and encourage applications from all qualified candidates.
A career at Deloitte will offer you the opportunity to:
- Work in a fast growing and exciting organization with professionals who are eminent in their respective field
- Have challenging and interesting work in a team environment
- Continue your development throughout your career to reinforce and expand your chosen career path
In this modern communications age, the demands for video-based communications are increasing significantly. There is clear data that the generations of talented people are interested in receiving information visually via various channels. The old ways of written or printed communications are viewed by people as less compelling.
Part of the national Communications Services and reporting to the Multimedia Manager, the Multimedia Coordinator will edit and deliver branded and innovative video, audio and photo materials, as well as work with members of Communications Services and a variety of internal clients on firm-wide projects.
- Supporting the Multimedia Manager and the Multimedia Specialist before the video shoot (preparing the equipment) and during the video shoot (installing lightning and microphone, giving comments, insuring quality, etc.).
- Editing videos under Multimedia Manager and/or Multimedia Specialist guidance.
- Develop and deliver branded creative that meets the needs defined by the communications specialists and other clients for appropriate internal and external Deloitte vehicles.
- Perform a variety of tasks including, but not limited to, booking times for video shoots, arranging locations for video shoots, ensuring participants have appropriate preparation for video shoot, managing release forms to be signed off and managing the Video Studio mailbox.
- Maintain a project plan and work back schedule that identifies key steps and timing in the development process, delivering pieces on time and on budget.
- With support of the Multimedia Manager, develop an external vendor database (for video shoot, make up, motion graphic, voice over FR and ENG, etc.) that covers all the Canada regions.
- Cultivate relationships with internal clients to ensure complete satisfaction in product delivered.
- Make sure that the technical columns (date, filmed by, edited by, storage) are up to date in the Video Studio database.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Minimum of two years’ of experience or related experience in motion design with a varied portfolio
- Demonstrated technical expertise with still camera and video camera and related multimedia editing software
- Must be knowledgeable about effective and appropriate lighting and sound
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- A strong commitment to deliver quality results, exceptional attention to detail and meeting deadlines
- Highly developed organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks at once
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to quickly develop and maintain contacts
- Proactive, resourceful, upbeat and a quick learner
- Ability to work well within a team, particularly in a virtual mode
- Bilingualism (French-English) an asset
- As part of the recruitment process those selected will be required to provide employment references and complete a background check which includes a criminal check.