Do you want to join a winning team within an organization that is leader in their industry? Join us in our transformation and contribute to our success!
Why do we need you?
The Performance Media Strategist is responsible for the development and execution of paid media campaigns across paid search and display platforms. In collaboration with their project team, they are responsible for the execution of client projects and deliverables and for reporting on campaign performance internally on a weekly basis.
The successful candidates will be responsible for researching and analyzing client objectives to develop, manage and optimize campaigns across multiple platforms to drive valuable customers to their clients' digital properties.
What will you do?
Set-up and consults on client Performance Media campaigns:
Responsible for the execution and management of client campaigns including paid search, display, retargeting and mobile;
Delivers exceptional results to clients through the proactive and creative optimization of campaigns;
Deliver results client Performance Media campaigns:
Tracks, monitors and ensures that campaigns are delivering against all KPI's;
Reports on campaign performance to the account team;
Delivers and reports on campaigns using the Mediative Methodology;
Pro-active action to grow the account:
Proactive communication with account leads to drive the optimization and growth of accounts;
Reviewing account performance to ensure successful delivery of client objectives;
Maintains and builds their industry insight and expertise:
Monitors and researches industry changes and developments;
Maintains their knowledge of the latest Performance Media tools, trends, tactics and search engine products;
What we're looking for?
- College or University diploma in Marketing or equivalent;
- 2 to 5 years' experience in a similar role with increasing responsibility;
- Deep understanding of performance media channels and platforms;
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, especially with MS Excel and PowerPoint;
- Business writing and presentation development;
- Meeting planning experience;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both French and English;
- A positive attitude and strong initiative;
- Analytic thinker with an appetite to trawl data and find insights to drive recommendations;
- Excellent communications skills with an ability to articulate and explain complex ideas;
- Ability to build and analyze reports and to make recommendations;
- Ability to work well with others;
Why you will want to work with us?
- 3 weeks paid vacation starting the first year.
- Flexible benefits program (Medical & Dental insurance) starting on the first day.
- Pension plan.
- Free parking (also easily accessible by public transport).
- Be part of a winning team with members that are passionate and happy to be at work.
- Work in a beautiful building with an open space concept that encourages open communication.
- Casual environment where you could wear your jeans!
- Be involved and implicated in the company's success.
- Be encouraged to develop, to learn and to move up in the organization.
- Many facilities near the office: gas station, pharmacy, grocery stores, SAQ, daycare, and many more.
- Cafeteria that serves breakfast, snacks, coffee and lunch.
- Group classes over lunch break such as spinning, zumba and yoga.
No wonder we've been recognized a Top Employer in Canada for the last 7 years!