About DSA Media
DSA Media was founded in March 1997 in Langley, BC, and has experienced exponential growth over the past 14 years. With over $80 million dollars in billable accounts, DSA is western Canada's largest independent media operation. The DSA Network includes offices in Langley, Victoria, Calgary and Regina.
We are looking for a motivated and energetic individual to join our Calgary office in the role of Media Coordinator. This position will provide the opportunity to work on a number of accounts, both regional and national, in a supportive environment.
We require someone with excellent computer skills and the ability to perform work with a high level of accuracy. Strong attention to detail is a key. The ideal candidate will be able to perform well under pressure and manage tight deadlines. An education or background in media and advertising is a strong asset.
This work will involve:
- Support in the development of media plans
- Data entry and report generation
- Media buy file maintenance
- Contact with media suppliers to make time and space reservations
- Attending client meetings (as appropriate)
- Attending supplier presentations (as appropriate)
- Working in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Various administrative functions