Deloitte's Marketing and Sales Support (MSS) group is seeking a temporary marketing specialist to be part of our Marketing Delivery team. As an integral member of a high performing national team, you will be responsible working collaboratively with other team members and leading execution on nationally driven programs, events and local initiatives for your primary focus, which is the Quebec market. Over the course of your career, you may be asked to work with various internal clients, which will allow for continued personal growth and development. This position will be based in Montreal
- Lead the implementation of marketing and communications campaigns or campaign initiatives as identified in the marketing plan. This may include, but is not limited to tactics such as:
- collateral and thought ware development
- event planning
- digital and social media coordination
- writing and editing for internal and external audiences
- eminence programs
- Have a high standard of quality and provide quality assurance review on all projects
- Maintain and track results from marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Lead the tracking and reporting of ROI on all major marketing activities/campaigns
- Be accountable for the development and management of budgets
- Coordinate translation, proofreading, desktop publishing and creative design
- Build your knowledge around the firm's CRM system and be an ambassador and champion for it
- Collaborate with other members of MSS across the country, including industries, account development, public relations and others, to share best practices and deliver seamless and efficient service to internal clients
- Champion the brand both internally and externally
- Assist with the maintenance and sharing of service, industry or firm knowledge, credentials and capabilities for the benefit of partners, staff and clients.
External Posting Qualifications
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Minimum 3-5 years of marketing experience
- Completed undergraduate degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Positive leadership and collaboration oriented
- Demonstrated experience in event coordination and collateral development
- Experience working with senior professionals in a fast paced environment often with tight deadlines
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills and high attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks based on relative importance and urgency
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and perform in a deadline oriented environment
- Desire to work in a team-based environment on multiple projects with only minor supervision
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work at events, sometimes in the early morning or evening
- Willingness to learn
- Strong communication skills in both languages (French and English)
Join Deloitte and bring back that loving feeling. And love the company you keep.
At Deloitte we are redefining what it means to be a professional services firm. We know that business as usual just won’t cut it. Our culture is built on the collaboration, flexibility and innovation needed to perform at the highest levels and exceed expectations.
We offer a truly differentiated Talent Experience that empowers our people with unlimited opportunities to do meaningful work and to grow, learn, and lead at every point in their career. With the power of our global network and reach, you’ll always be part of the Deloitte community. Once Deloitte always Deloitte.
Lead yourself. Lead a team. Lead the firm. It’s all possible at Deloitte.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.