With a rich 52-year history, Morrison is an established, large volume homebuilder, respected for building quality homes and exceptional relationships with our homebuyers and trade suppliers. With operations in Calgary and Edmonton, we operate within a dynamic team environment and, as a recipient of the industry’s top awards and accolades, are proud to offer the highest standards of customer satisfaction.
The Right Person
Morrison Homes has an immediate need for an experienced in-house Graphic Designer. Responsible for creating a wide range of marketing communications, the right candidate has the ability to apply creative finesse, business acumen and strong conceptual thinking to each project. Experience in the home building industry is an asset. The ability to design unique and compelling work within established brand parameters is a must.
- Understand and express Morrison’s brand positioning strategy
- Create graphic standards across multiple brands and follow guidelines across all channels
- Plan and design sales centre experience through compelling environmental design and POS displays and materials
- Creative design for lot and showhome signage, corporate signage and print collateral
- Interactive and email template design
- Internal poster and newsletter design
- Photography and video asset coordination
- Advertising design
- Diploma or degree in graphic design with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in the home building and/or residential land development industries is an asset
- Expert knowledge of Adobe CS5 on Mac OS X, with emphasis on InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- The ability to carry print and signage design through to pre-press production
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be well-organized, detail oriented, with the ability to multi-task
- Self-motivated and driven individual with a desire to grow within an expanding organization
Compensation and Benefits
Morrison Homes offers a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience. As an expanding business, we offer exciting opportunities for advancement and future career growth.