MARKETING PRODUCT MANAGER – SPECIALIZED VEHICLES GROUP
- Through his or her understanding of institutional market trends, the candidate will develop a winning range of specialized vehicles aimed at the major institutional, commercial and government agencies for a five-year period based on strategies inspired by the products. The candidate's goal will be to create an appealing overall customer experience;
- Offer a range of options and relevant pricing to draw attention to our vehicles on the market and maximize their profitability for the company;
- Play a leading role in the product development process so that the right decision is made at the right time and nothing has to be modified later;
- Offer our customers well-timed products, in keeping with our product development process;
- Communicate product positioning and the benefits associated with our products to our marketing and sales teams, as well as to ad agencies, the media, dealers and customers. The candidate will be responsible for developing appropriate training materials.
- B.A. in marketing or engineering;
- Experience in the area of market research;
- Minimum ten years’ experience;
- Fluency in both spoken and written French and English.
APTITUDES and SKILLS:
- Solid planning, leadership, analytical and innovation skills;
- Customer driven, strategy focused;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure;
- Ability to understand and explain vehicle-related technical features;
- Team player;
- Passionate about motorized sports and/or riding.
The position is located Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada.
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page