Marketing Partnerships Coordinator – Winnipeg
A little bit about us:
Launched in 1999 as the first national Indigenous broadcaster in the world, APTN creates a window into the remarkably diverse mosaic of Indigenous Peoples. As a respected non-profit, charitable broadcaster and the only one of its kind in North America, we share our stories of authenticity, while connecting with our audience through genuine, inspiring, and engaging entertainment.
Here’s what we can offer you:
As a Top 100 employer in Canada, taking care of our people is our priority. In addition to our fun, flexible team environment our total rewards package includes: comprehensive company paid health and dental coverage, an employer matched - Defined Contribution pension plan and an employee/family assistance plan. Other highlights include a 35 hour work week as well as training & development assistance, which is highly encouraged. It is important to us, that we support you and your success during your time with us. That’s why our total rewards are designed to help you achieve overall balance personally and professionally, both now and into your future.
Highlights of this opportunity:
Are you interested in a newly created position of Partnerships Coordinator? The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the administration of partnership initiatives, affiliate relations, sponsorships and events, in a way that is consistent with APTN’s values and culture. If you said YES, this is the right opportunity for you!
- Become part of the team at one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers;
- Coordinate administration of partnership agreements for affiliates and sponsors;
- Ensure contractual obligations with partners are met;
- Maintain affiliate relations database;
- Assist in development of grant applications for funding;
- Represent APTN at events and seek to maintain the excellent reputation of APTN at all times;
- Coordinate affiliate relations sponsorships in collaboration with the sponsorship and event coordinator;
- Responds to viewer requests regarding affiliate and partnership issues;
- Develop all affiliate customer service representative training materials; schedules, coordinates training and provide annual training to affiliate customer service representatives.
Your accomplishments and experience include:
- Post-Secondary education in a relevant discipline with proven, relatable experience; (ie: marketing, communications, public relations, advertising); or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Broadcast knowledge;
- Experience working with an Indigenous organization as well as knowledge of Indigenous cultural perspectives is an asset;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
Your new opportunity awaits; come and see what makes us one of Canada’s top employers!
Please apply before Friday, July 30, 2021
As an Indigenous employer we encourage First Nations, Inuit and Métis applicants to apply.
Please note: During the current Covid-19 environment- all interviews will be held via MS Teams or teleconference.