We are leaders in marketing validation, known for delivering proven growth programs for our clients. We deliver results for clients — fast, as a premium solution, with high touch service.
As WiderFunnel's Administrative Assistant, you will assist the Operations Team to ensure daily business operations are smooth and flawless. You will take a conscientious, hands-on approach to deliver high quality and precise work. A methodical approach is essential, to complete routine day to day tasks, and manage changing calendars, priorities, and timelines. You will carry a high level of professionalism, discretion, and confidentiality.
- Interested in the Digital Marketing world?
- Disciplined to complete high quality and precise work to get things “done right?”
- Careful and deliberate in the serious undertaking of defined work?
- Able to complete repetitive routines, within established systems, standards and procedures?
- Able to follow up with very little delegation?
- Comfortable working alone, focused primarily on completing tasks?
- Manage email, phone, and meeting schedule correspondence at the executive level.
- Coordinate company wide meeting pulse, ensuring all necessary items are prepared for the annual, quarterly, and weekly meetings.
- Maintain office happiness - order office supplies, and maintain office cleanliness by arranging repairs and updates.
- Manage the corporate travel program - arrange and finalize travel itineraries in coordination with our travel agent and finance team.
- Greet visitors, answer main phone line, and direct as necessary.
- Organize documents to include filing, mailing and scanning.
- Assist in the planning and execution of special events.
- Prepare business correspondence.
- Support Manager of Operations in special projects.
- 3+ years in an administrative position with some experience in having supported an individual or executive team.
- Experience working in a tech or marketing company is a plus.
- Strong computer skills; highly proficient in gSuite (gMail, gCal, gDrive).
- Comfortable communicating at all management levels.
- Excellent business acumen and ability to exercise sound judgment and prioritization.
- Able to observe and maintain the utmost confidentiality.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.