This position will be responsible for coordinating corporate branding, communications, public relations, corporate marketing, community relations, traditional product marketing & brand management.
Lead in the development of the Agriculture web site both internally and externally Provide leadership in creation of internal and customer webinars.
Review, edit, and proof marketing materials and communication.All that can affect the company's and products' brand in the agricultural community.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Marketing with a Focus in Sales
- 4+ years Marketing experience
- Strong leadership skills, decision making, problem solving, negotiating, communication and team development skills.
- Mixed functional background, including Marketing, Sales and Trade Marketing.
- Candidates must be proficient in using various types of computer software (Word, Excel. PowerPoint & Outlook).
- Proven ability to manage and coordinate multiple projects in a fast-paced, highly professional environment.