Stantec's Support Teams provide Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Marketing & Communications, Risk Management, and Shared Services administrative support services to approximately 12,000 employees operating out of more than 190 locations in North America and 4 locations internationally. Through this support infrastructure, we are poised to help Stantec reach its vision of becoming and remaining a top 10 global design firm.
Stantec is One Team providing Integrated Solutions.
If you are looking for the next opportunity in your marketing career, join us as the Marketing Manager, Saskatchewan/Manitoba.
Working closely with the Regional Leaders, the Marketing Team Lead provides marketing support to marketing related strategic planning, development and implementation activities across the region. You will be responsible for diverse functions that include:
- Provide input on the long term positioning statements and business plans for the region
- Develop specific strategies for client development, project opportunity / lead tracking, and multi-disciplinary proposal coordination
- Develop and execute regional marketing and PR strategies and related activities
- Provide guidance, leadership, and supervision to the local marketing team
- Develop regional specific marketing materials, including editorial advice for proposals, white papers, speaking engagements and articles
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of Stantec's markets, clients, capabilities, staff, and primary competitors to support the development of pursuit strategies
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the regional strategic plan to determine how individual pursuits fit with the framework of identified objectives
- Develop annual public relations strategies and plans for publicity and special events
- Provide regional representation at multi-disciplinary events, including tradeshows, conferences, ceremonies and publicity engagements, as appropriate
- Develop internal strategies and activity to support the promotion and business development activity
- Serve in a quality control capacity during the review of proposal and presentation materials developed by the regional marketing team ensuring materials are relevant, accurate and delivered in a timely manner
This is a challenging multi-faceted position that would be ideal for a creative individual who is a self-starter, and has the ability to adapt to a rapidly changing and competitive environment. The successful applicant will have:
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business, or related area plus 8-10 years of experience in engineering, architecture, interior design or a marketing related field
- Demonstrated proficiency with web-based tools and Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, Explorer
- Working knowledge in the use of desktop publishing software such as InDesign, Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat and Distiller
- Ability to work effectively within a group with 'team spirit' as well as independently motivated with minimal supervision
You must demonstrate strong communication skills and the ability to independently manage a varying workload. Your attention to detail allows you to work efficiently in a busy work environment while maintaining accuracy and quality. Your ability to handle multi-tasking activities and excellent organizational skills will be highly utilized in a dynamic and professional business environment.