Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized on Fortune's “100 Best Companies To Work For” and at the top of Fortune World’s “Most Admired Software Companies.” Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that change the financial lives of more than 50 million personal users, seven million small businesses, and over 1,800 financial institutions and their millions of customers worldwide.
Combining organic growth with strategic partnerships, Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Our 8,000 entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market -- from QuickBooks®, Quicken®, and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, Intuit Healthcare Solutions, big data, SaaS, PaaS and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Come join Intuit as part of the Canadian Accounting Professionals Division as a Marketing Manager for the Quebec market. We are looking for creative problem solvers with a passion for innovation to join our team supporting our Professional Tax, and Accounting offerings.
- Drive end-to-end, multi-channel marketing that including website, telesales, retail, and direct response programs to deliver on business goals and achieve revenue and unit growth targets for the Quebec market.
- Demonstrate a drive for marketing innovation, grounded in customer insights and incorporating best practices.
- Optimize messaging across multiple channels, integrated campaigns for a social world.
- Manage in-product marketing content and experiences from product concept through completion.
- Coordinate and lead cross-functional teams of creative and interaction designers, French copywriters, and engineers to ensure that marketing projects are implemented on schedule and on budget.
- Establish best practice pricing templates and testing models, partnering with cross functional teams to determine optimal pricing approach.
- Drive the consistent use of analytics and data to support decisions making and development of new business opportunities.
- Establish metrics for success (conversion, revenue, net promoter score), interpret test results, and drive improvements.
- Work closely with Web Development and Testing & Analytics to set up tracking in order to analyze and read results for cross-product campaigns.
- 3+ years of professional experience marketing in Quebec
- Solid written and verbal skills (French & English) framing program objectives, results and recommendations to peers
- Bachelor Degree
- Experience developing and executing end to end testing strategies
- Working knowledge and usage of website analytics software (Site Catalyst, Test & Target, Omniture).
- Demonstrated high levels of ownership, responsibility, initiative and the desire to drive significant, measurable performance results
- Strong prioritization and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability and passion to excel within an environment of rapid change.
Discover what it’s like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It’s time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: http://jobs.intuit.com/. Intuit is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Be yourself. Be Intuit.