Marketing Manager full-time
Hartco Inc. (TSX: HCI) has been a leader in the Canadian information technology business for more than thirty years. Through its operating divisions, which together include 49 locations across Canada, Hartco Inc. delivers information technology solutions to private and public sector organizations of every size. For more information, please visit www.hartco.com.
The Marketing Manager is responsible in developing, establishing and maintaining the marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives. In collaboration with Hartco’s business groups the marketing manager identifies new business opportunities, develop competitive strategies and campaign designs, execute the campaign and analyze results for marketing effectiveness and ROI.
- Develop, implement and maintain innovative strategies and use different strategic tools to launch marketing campaigns to support the delivery of business objectives.
- Collaborate with sales, product management, services, marketing and strategic partners to align to business priorities and activities.
- Manage the productivity of the marketing plan and projects by establishing objectives, priorities, tasks, timelines and responsibilities for each campaign.
- Monitor, review and report results on all marketing campaigns to measure effectiveness and deliver ROI to vendors and marketing KPIs.
- Make recommendations for future improvements on marketing effectiveness to support the delivery of business objectives by contributing new, innovative campaign strategies.
- Develop continuous communication between the sales and business operation organization to help support and achieve campaigns.
- Manage and deliver marketing campaigns within agreed budget.
- Ensure branding and process consistency for all marketing campaigns and projects.
- Conduct market and industry trends, client and competitor analysis to determine requirements to maximize effectiveness.
Qualifications and Requirements
- University degree (preferably Bachelor’s degree in marketing)
- Minimum of 5 years marketing strategy experience
- Minimum of 2 years IT industry experience
- Strong business acumen
- Demonstrate creative skills
- Proven experience in market and customer research
- Excellent planning, organizational and project management skills
- Ability to simultaneously and effectively manage diverse responsibilities, projects and assignments
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with emphasis on listening, verbal and written communication capabilities in both English and French
- Strong teamwork skills and good negotiation skills
- Excellent initiative and “can-do” attitude
- Strong PC-based skills, including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word
Hartco is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of a well-established, dynamic, and growth-oriented technology organization that is committed to delighting each and every customer, continuously improving its business performance, and that values its people above all other resources, we invite you to submit your resume in confidence.