About Cineplex Entertainment: Cineplex Entertainment Limited Partnership has grown tremendously over the past few years to become the #1 theatre exhibition company in Canada, serving more than 70 million guests annually. Proudly Canadian and with a workforce of approximately 10,000 employees, the Cineplex family of theatres includes the following: Cinema City, Cineplex Odeon, Coliseum, Colossus, Famous Players, Galaxy, SilverCity and Scotiabank Theatres. Our company offers competitive compensation and incentive programs coupled with comprehensive benefit programs, which includes health and dental plans. To learn more about Cineplex Entertainment please visit our website at www.cineplex.com.
Marketing Manager, Quebec
Cineplex Entertainment is pleased to announce an exciting opportunity within the Marketing department. This position will be based out of our Montreal Regional Office, 352, rue Emery, Montreal, Quebec H2X 1J1.
The purpose of the role is to develop strategic marketing, promotion and media plans for the Province of Quebec and to adapt National programs as required. This position will be responsible for managing such programs from conception to implementation to post-evaluation while working with external agencies, internal stakeholders, external partners and clients. Collaboration with key stakeholders and supporting internal departments (including theatres) will be required. The selected candidate with also be required to assess activities and trends related to Quebec marketing in order to make recommendations for future programs.
The key areas of responsibility for this position include:
Development & Execution of Marketing Plans
- Develop Quebec marketing strategy and execute plans specific to initiatives within this Province.
- Make recommendations and adapt National marketing programs for Quebec as deemed appropriate.
- Manage external creative and media agencies in the development of creative and advertising campaigns.
- Manage Quebec Film Studio marketing relationships.
- Support management and execution of film festivals in Quebec.
- Manage budget and time-lines for Quebec specific marketing initiatives.
- Communicate program to all involved or impacted parties (i.e.: theatres, internal stakeholders, external partners).
- Provide detailed post-analysis on all programs
- Day-to-day contact for Quebec-based agencies, marketing partners and clients.
- Provide quality assurance for all marketing media elements.
- Support all other marketing initiatives as required.
- Stay abreast of Quebec industry trends.
- Identify current and future opportunities.
- Work with other internal departments to develop marketing and cross- promotional opportunities specific to Quebec.
- Act as an advocate for the Cineplex brand in Quebec.
- Be primary contact for Quebec theatres and National Operations departments for inquiries related to marketing.
- Manage Quebec marketing budget.
- Manage production of collateral (estimates, approval and distribution).
- Manage Quebec Film Studio requests for marketing material placements in Quebec theatres.
- Provide support for French social media platforms (ie: Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
This is an ideal opportunity for an individual with 5+ years marketing or brand management experience and who has excellent communication and relationship management skills. Experience in the entertainment industry would be considered an asset.
Candidate must have excellent project management skills with the ability to balance multiple projects. Strong written, verbal and presentation skills along with great interpersonal skills are required. Candidates must have the ability to work independently, be proactive, highly motivated, analytical and results-oriented and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. A post-secondary degree in Marketing or Business, along with a thorough knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint are prerequisites for this position. Candidates must be proficient, both written and oral, in both the English and French language.
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please