Airports Council International is the association of the world¿s airports. It is a non profit organisation, whose prime purpose is to advance the interests of airports and to promote professional excellence in airport management and operations. By fostering cooperation amongst airports, world aviation organisations and business partners, ACI makes a significant contribution to providing the travelling public with an air transport system that is safe, secure, efficient and environmentally responsible
Position title: Marketing Manager
Reports to: Director; Communications and Events ACI World
Airports Council International (ACI) is the association of the world's airports. It is a non-profit organisation, whose prime purpose is to advance the interests of airports and to promote professional excellence in airport management and operations. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Manager to join the ACI World team in Montreal. This important role, reporting to the Director of Communications and Events, will require a professional dedicated to excellence in supporting ACI's mission.
Major Duties and Accountabilities:
o Responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies to meet agreed organization objectives.
o Support all ACI events with marketing strategies for exhibition sales, sponsorship sales and attendee recruitment.
o Evaluate customer research, market conditions and industry trends and implement marketing plan alterations as needed.
o Design and manage all cooperative marketing agreements with external organizations and media outlets.
o Conduct market research to determine need for existing and future ACI services, programs and events.
o Support the ACI Consultancy Practice with marketing campaign.
o Co-ordinate all Marketing, Advertising and Promotional campaigns and activities while all times ensuring integrity for the ACI brand.
o Ensure effective control of marketing results and that corrective action takes place to be certain that the achievement of marketing objectives are within designated budgets.
Additional Marketing Activities
o As requested by the Director of Communications and Events, may include a wide range of event and sponsorship tasks and support efforts for ACI regions and their events.
o Maintain marketing support for all current and new ACI websites and work with the Webmaster to further develop and enhance ACI's internet presence; source banner advertisements for the website.
o Provide marketing and organizational support for ACI conferences, as required.
- English mother tongue candidate, with excellent writing and speaking skills;
- University education, preferably with specialization in marketing or sales;
- Minimum of 4 years of Marketing experience preferably in the aviation industry;
- A strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Proven ability to sell either products or services;
- Knowledge of desktop publishing activities (using the Adobe Creative Suite)
- Teamwork skills, but with ability to work independently and assume full responsibility for assigned tasks;
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines in a multi-lingual, multi-cultural workplace;
- Candidate who shares ACI management values: capable, creative, honest, productive, dependable, a team player, dedicated to the ACI agenda, service oriented putting ACI Members first.
ACI World Values:
- Member focus