We are looking for a talented and experienced Email Marketing Manager who will be a key contributor in shaping the email strategy for Bell Aliant. The Email Marketing Manager reports into the Team Lead of Marketing Communications and will be a key contributor to driving organizational results through various email marketing programs. In addition, this individual will manage the daily execution of email campaigns for Bell Aliant and will act as a project manager to ensure all campaigns are deployed successfully. This individual should track email metrics and provide insight on best practices/program enhancements to optimize customer value and campaign results. This individual should have good time management skills and ability to formulate new ideas and lead new projects.
- Take ownership of email marketing strategy, planning and execution for Bell Aliant.
- Build, test and deploy email marketing campaigns.
- Manage email calendar and coordinate with various internal stakeholders to schedule emails and build necessary content.
- Develop segmentation/personalization strategies for emails.
- Become the internal expert on our current email tools.
- Develop strategies to manage and grow customer databases.
- Continuously measure, analyze and optimize the performance of email marketing campaigns.
- Experience developing A/B and/or multivariate tests in a marketing context
- Understanding and experience with email marketing platforms (e.g., ExactTarget, Responsys), HTML, and web analytics (e.g., SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics)
- Proven ability to generate meaningful insights from data
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding environment
- Ability to interface with departmental members and multiple cross-functional partners including; creative/design, IT and external email service provider.
- Good project management skills, ability to handle trafficking and execution of multiple projects
- Strong communication skills is essential (both verbal and written).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Bachelor degree in an analytical field required (Marketing, Business, Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Math, Physics, etc.)
- 2+ years hands-on experience managing email marketing
- 4+ years of professional experience in marketing, advertising, market research or equivalent
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your application online by February 17, 2014
Bell Aliant is an equal opportunity employer