Closes November 09, 2016
Eclipse Stores Inc., a growing Canadian retailer of women’s clothing, with over 70 stores across Canada is seeking a fulltime Marketing/Ecommerce Manager to join their team at the company’s head office located in St. John’s, Newfoundland.
The Marketing/Ecommerce Manager will be responsible for marketing and promoting Eclipse retail stores and eclipsestores.com through digital and traditional channels.
Responsibilities will include:
- Social media management
- Email marketing management
- Coordinate promotional events for brick-and-mortar stores
- Co-ordinate updates to website
- Affiliate and search engine marketing
- Search engine optimization
- Chairing a monthly strategy meeting to plan for upcoming events, campaigns and promotions
- Developing strategic marketing plans and schedules
- Issuing press releases and working with the media
- Assisting with internal communications, including writing memos, training documents and intranet content
- An undergraduate or graduate degree, preferably with a focus in marketing or communications
- Proven marketing experience
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Experience managing social media campaigns and/or email marketing campaigns
- Experience with SEO, SEM or affiliate marketing
- Strong computer skills; ability to learn new programs quickly
- Graphic design and/or HTML skills would be a definite asset
- Experience working in a retail environment would be an asset
- Bilingual (English/French) would be an asset
Eclipse offers a competitive salary with full benefits including group insurance and pension plan, as well as an employee discount program.
Eclipse would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.