This position is responsible for providing support to the Naylor Marketing and Research Departments in designing media kits, marketing collateral and other promotional work for association clients.
- Develops collateral to support sales, marketing and publishing departments. This includes but is not limited to: media kits, prospectuses, fliers, logo development, cross promotional ads, web layouts, publication mock-ups, brochures, trade show booths and other direct mail marketing components
- Collaborates with Marketing Account Specialists and others to develop and/or adhere to clients’ basic branding and design requirements to produce aesthetically-pleasing materials.
- Adhere to deadlines and schedules as assigned. May work in conjunction with Marketing Account Specialists to create design / production timelines.
- Works with internal resources and/or external vendors to coordinate printing quotes and fulfillment, as needed.
- Operates to maximum efficiency the Macintosh workstations, software applications as well as the scanners and printers within the department.
- Degree or Diploma in Graphic Arts / Visual Communication required. Work experience may be considered in lieu of degree requirements.
- Proficient in current versions of InDesign, Illustrator, PhotoShop and Acrobat Pro
- Experience in designing for both digital and print media required
- Technical knowledge of website design and website architecture preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and time-management skills; ability to oversee multiple projects at one time, schedule priorities and work under pressure
- Creative ability and a keen interest in technology
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page