Blizzard Interactive is a web marketing company dedicated to the online financial industry. In addition to executing promotional campaigns we focus on acquiring and retaining customers interested in short-term loans. Blizzard offers a creative, collaborative, team-oriented environment with opportunity for personal and professional growth.
As part of the Blizzard Interactive Marketing team, the Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for communication with the customers in a creative and strategic manner using various mediums. This includes strategic development and execution of communication campaigns through email and SMS marketing, website, print, promotions, and social marketing.
The Marketing Coordinator’s objective is to establish relationship and increase customer acquisition conversion, increase customer retention and expand brand awareness.
- Strategic development and execution of communication campaigns
- Creative and effective copy writing for email, sms, website, online creative, direct mail, social media and promotional materials
- Market research, analysis and reporting on customer response and performance of marketing campaigns
- Data formatting and customer segmentation
- Effectively create and execute A/B split test
- Day to day management, maintenance and deployment of email and sms campaigns
- Contribute to creative and strategic discussion of new and innovative campaigns
- Working with internal marketing team and advance relationship with 3rd party service providers
- University Degree or Diploma with a major in marketing or creative communication
- Minimum 2 years’ work experience in marketing or related filed
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong time management and organization skills with attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Understanding of digital marketing is an asset