SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to work closely with its immediate supervisor in the development of marketing strategies, tactics as well as technical and graphic materials.
KEY RESPONSABILITIES AND TASKS
ØAs part of the Social Media Marketing, the person will become the chief advocate for the company in social media spaces (Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Vimeo) engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate administer the company’s social media marketing and advertising. Duties include but are not limited to:
Deliberate planning and goal setting
Development of brand awareness and online reputation
SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
Cultivation of leads and sales
Content management duties include:
Create and publish relevant, original, high-quality content on social media platform and website according to the marketing content planner
Analyze online marketing campaign. Social media activity report
Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content (ie: employee training, recognition and rewards for participation in the company’s marketing and online review building).
Create a regular publishing schedule.
Participate and implement a content editorial calendar. Adapt content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
Promote content through social advertising.
Update website, banners and product pages, news ticker, blog and pictures.
Evaluate Social Media platforms for optimum usage and introduce new channels (Instagram, Snapchat for Business etc.) where see appropriate to promote the company’s brand.
Create electronic mail campaigns, review and update blogs.
ØAs part of the Graphics Design function, the person will implement brand guidelines to follow templates of labels, marketing materials (infographic documents, banners, posters, flyers, business cards, etc.) and technical documents for Avmor.
Implementation of consistent brand and message across all marketing materials and documents, such as labels, technical documents, brochures, flyers,
Participate in marketing brainstorm sessions (campaigns, promotions, etc.)
- Apply and maintain the necessary printing specifications on packaging in order to protect the company image by quality;
ØOther Marketing Duties include:
Prepare presentation for our corporate customers along with training program for end users;
Prepare and assemble marketing materials for various presentations;
Proactive communication to customers with regard to training tools;
Create/prepare WHMIS cards;
Create maintenance programs and wall charts
Manage prints (catalogs,brochures,etc.);
Coordinate multiple projects simultaneously and work with multiple services;
Provide excellent service and support to sales representatives, territory managers, distributors and end users;
Perform other related duties as requested by the Manager Marketing.
Social Media Marketing
Website Updates and Maintenance
Position related requirements
· Degree in commerce, marketing, infographic, graphic design or other relevant training;
· Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar role in manufacturing;
· Excellent skills in computer graphics & web software such as Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Premiere, WordPress, MailChimp, Hootsuite, Hubspot, Basic HTML Coding or equivalent.
· Excellent skills in writing and editing in both French and English;
· Ability to translate documents in both languages;
· Technical understanding of products and processes
· Industry knowledge related to chemicals, pharmaceutical etc. is an asset;
· Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English is essential;
· Good knowledge of MS Office.
· Experience with Google Analytics, Sage CRM and Marketing
Automation tools will be an asset.
Key skills sought
- Sense of priorities and deadlines;
- Developed sense of innovation and creativity;
- Excellent ability for planning and organizational skills;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to demonstrate and present ideas and projects;
- Ability to work under pressure, manage multiple projects at once and adapt to changes;
- Rigour and attention to details
- Motivated by excellence;
- Collaboration and promote teamwork.
Ø Work schedule:day
Ø Ability to travel;
Ø Work mostly sitting down and at a computer;
Ø Availability and flexibility during busiest time: trade show, special projects.