Brunswick News is Atlantic Canada's most dynamic media group and provides a comprehensive package of news and information to readers throughout New Brunswick. Our network of media outlets includes New Brunswick's three daily newspapers, more than a dozen small-market newspapers, flyer distribution services, magazines, an innovative online product and an online recruitment site.
The position will be based out of Saint John, NB. Travel may be required on occasion, therefore the successful incumbent must have the ability to travel and a valid driver’s license.
This position offers excellent advancement opportunity. If you'd like to acquire great work experience in a fast-paced, innovative environment, then please apply now.
- Education Required: Degree/diploma in marketing/advertising
- Years of Experience Required: <2 years experience
- Google Analytics skills
- Google AdWords, Facebook Ad Manager and Twitter Ads experience
- Experience dealing with vendors and suppliers
- Good copywriting skills and an eye for good creative design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingualism is considered an asset
- Detail oriented and organized
- High personal standards for success
- Working under pressure of deadlines
- Sense of urgency; highly motivated
- Setting up, moderating and optimizing digital media advertising campaigns
- Leveraging social media channels to drive business results
- Coordinating traditional (print, flyers, telemarketing, etc.) promotional campaigns
- Planning and coordinating media buys with various suppliers
- Working with graphic designers to create marketing collateral
- Ensuring fulfillment of promotional campaigns when incentives are offered
- Planning and participating in sponsored events
- Tracking and documenting marketing campaign performance
- Internal communication and program alignment between various departments: external telemarketing, call centre, distribution
- Agency management
- Ownership of student subscription program
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online by November 30, 2016.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.