The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for working with the Marketing team to assist with the development and execution of various product campaigns and programs throughout the year. They will take planning direction from relevant Marketing Leads (Campaign, CRM, Affiliates, etc.) and report directly to the Marketing Manager.
- Work with the Marketing Manager, Campaign Lead and CRM Lead to assist with planning and preparation of campaign and creative briefs as well as other internal planning documents.
- Monitor and administrate the entire campaign process to ensure all projects are completed on-time, on-budget and on-strategy.
- Liaise with external suppliers (Design Agencies, Production, PR, Events, etc.) and internal stakeholders (Creative Design, UX, SEO, Editorial, Affiliate Marketing, Customer Service, etc.) to ensure smooth rollouts of all projects.
- Create and monitor JIRA issues (online docket/project management software) for all projects and project components.
- Create KB (internal knowledge sharing application) articles and other service-facing communications around campaign roll out and updates
- Assist in troubleshooting campaign questions or issues as risen by customer service
- Prepare, maintain and present weekly status reports for all projects.
- Assist in the preparation of summary reports and post-campaign analysis of all projects.
- Conduct competitive analysis of related productz and general market and industry research.
- Work on special projects as required.
- 2-3 years experience with an advertising agency or similar marketing department; category/product experience.
- Strong organizational skills and an eye for detail are a must.
- Team player and independent worker.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) are a must – the ability to articulate an idea is essential for success.
- Experience with the MS Office suite of applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and a general comfort level with numbers.
- Strong team player with great interpersonal skills
- A passion for communications, advertising and media – both online and traditional – and a strong desire to learn.
- Sports knowledge and enthusiasm is a major plus!