MAKE THE MOVE… JOIN ONE OF NORTH AMERICA’S “MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES”
Graybar Canada, a division of Graybar Electric and a Fortune 500 corporation, is a leader in the distribution of high quality electrical, automation and telecommunications products and provider of related supply chain management and logistics services.
Graybar operates more than 250 distribution facilities throughout North America, with 30 branches across Canada. As one of the world’s largest employee-owned companies, Graybar has the power and stability of a big corporation and the integrity and drive of a neighborhood business.
Graybar Canada offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employee Profit Sharing Program
- Long Term Disability Benefits
- Group RRSP Matching
- Corporate Fitness Membership Program
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Computer Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Service Awards Program
- Scholarship Program for Employee’s Children
- Home and Auto Group Insurance Rates
Graybar Canada currently has an exciting career opportunity available in our Halifax, NS location for a:
Purpose: The purpose of the Marketing Coordinator is to prioritize and coordinate all daily activities of the marketing department.
- Assist with and deliver marketing information in a timely manner on behalf of the marketing department.
- Aid in the development of marketing collateral and sales tools ensuring current and accurate content.
- Coordinate print and media campaigns while maintaining budget.
- Assist with development of social media strategy.
- Maintain open line of communication with various stakeholders.
- Develop an ongoing maintenance contact database.
- Manage the execution and analysis of multiple vendor promotions.
- Maintain website – on a weekly basis update where needed (graphics, copy, announcements, promotions, etc.) using Content Management System.
- Maintain intranet content and publishing.
- Conduct monthly and ad-hoc reporting and sales analysis.
- Maintain Cooperative Marketing Programs.
- Manage promotional material selection, inventory and distribution process.
- Maintain relationships with vendors.
- Coordinate and manage corporate memberships with industry associations.
- Coordinate events including meetings, seminars, trade shows and exhibits.
- Competitive Intelligence – identify competitive initiatives.
- Print CAD drawings for branches.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor Commerce with focus on Marketing, Communication, Public Relations (or related degree).
- Minimum 1-3 years marketing or sales administration experience.
- Experience in Social Media is considered an asset.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience in graphic design is considered an asset.
- Strong communication skills.
- Effective project management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Team player.
- Able to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
Graybar Canada is an equal opportunity employer.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.