A little bit about us:
Launched in 1999 as the first national Indigenous broadcaster in the world, APTN creates a window into the remarkably diverse mosaic of Indigenous Peoples. As a respected non-profit, charitable broadcaster and the only one of its kind in North America, we share our stories of authenticity, while connecting with our audience through genuine, inspiring, and engaging entertainment.
Here’s what we can offer you:
As a Top 100 employer in Canada, taking care of our people is our priority. In addition to our fun, flexible team environment our total rewards package includes: comprehensive company paid health and dental coverage, an employer matched - Defined Contribution pension plan and an employee/family assistance plan. Other highlights include a 35 hour work week as well as training & development assistance, which is highly encouraged. It is important to us, that we support you and your success during your time with us. That’s why our total rewards are designed to help you achieve overall balance personally and professionally, both now and into your future.
Highlights of this opportunity:
Do you love strategizing, branding, and connecting with your community? Do you believe your energy could attract and engage in digital media conversations? If you said YES, then this is the right opportunity for you!
- Conceives, drafts, proofreads, and edits written materials, for use on digital media platforms, that drives viewer engagement and tune-in, while representing APTN in a connected and professional manner and adhering to brand voice;
- Monitors brand mentions and keywords, and responds to user questions and comments in a timely manner to engage positively in digital media conversations;
- Sets up and optimizes accounts within social media platform to increase the visibility of APTN’s digital content;
- Monitors digital marketing trends/platforms and identify opportunities.
Your accomplishments and experience include:
- Post-secondary education in a relevant discipline with proven, related experience;
- Excellent writing, editing, presentation and communication skills;
- Strong computer skills, demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge;
- A strong spirit of collaboration and a love what you do attitude;
- First-rate Knowledge of digital marketing and good understanding of other major marketing channels.
Your new opportunity awaits; come and see what makes us one of Canada’s top employers!
Click here to join our team today. Please apply before Tuesday, October 1, 2019.