Integration New Media (INM) has helped its clients create engaging digital experiences for more than 20 years. Situated in the heart of downtown Montreal, we offer consulting and development services that combine rich user interfaces with robust software engineering.
At INM, we’re passionate about technology and innovation and seek to apply the latest and greatest to everything we do. As a young and dynamic team we promote an environment of collaboration and peer-learning. We emphasize radiating expertise to our clients and our community by attending conferences and events and producing high value content through our blog and webinars.
We are seeking a bilingual individual with a passion for marketing and strong foundation of skills in both traditional and digital marketing. We want someone that can jump in and get things done quickly. We’re a small team and all of us wear many hats, so we need a candidate with a positive attitude and hands-on experience in a variety of areas, including marketing programs, event planning, communications, pre-sales support and public relations.
Role and Responsibilities
- Assisting with the creation and integration of web content for INM’s public website, our blog, and our social media channels.
- Managing the web presence for several INM clients.
- Creating and analyzing monthly success reports for INM clients.
- Organizing events, webinars and tradeshows.
- Organizing and executing marketing campaigns for both INM and our clients.
- Preparing proposals and responding to RFPs on behalf of INM and our partners.
- Performing market research and competitive analysis reports.
- Tracking analytics and success metrics and sharing them internally and with select external contacts.
- Keeping up-to-date with technologies and industry best-practices.
- Basic Requirements
- Fluently bilingual, both written and spoken. Strong writing skills in both French and English.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Public Relations.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and Google Analytics.
- Experience in planning and sending email marketing campaigns.
- Experience with at least one web content management platform (WordPress, Drupal, Adobe CQ, Joomla!, or equivalent).
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and image editing.
- Knowledge of inbound marketing techniques. Familiarity with Hubspot is an asset.
- Experience managing a customer relationship management system (CRM).
- Knowledge of social media engagement best practices.
- A personal interest in technology and an understanding of web development, design, and mobile technology.
Required Key Competencies
- Sense of responsibility
- Team spirit
- Competitive salary based on experience + full benefits + incentives.