Join an award-winning, revenue-generating and rapidly growing Montreal-based start-up.
- Definition and execution of content strategies for the Wajam brand in various markets
- Managing public relations and press releases/announcements
- In charge of the editorial calendar
- Monitoring media coverage & the brand reputation online
- Strategy, research, content creation and community management on Wajam social platforms
- Content creation, writing, editing, and copywriting for Wajam website and apps, which may include blog posts, videos and more
- Participate in outreach events, representing Wajam at hackathons and career fairs
- BA/B.Comm in Communications, Marketing or relevant field
- 2 years experience working in PR, social media marketing or content management
- Track record of timely delivery of projects and assignments on time
- Solid understanding of social apps and the online advertising space
- Driven and focused on delivery and performance.
- Strong desire to find ways to improve systems and processes.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent English and French writing skills.
- Experience in technology startups
Wajam is a privately funded startup developing an innovative social search engine that lets users access knowledge from their friends whenever they need it.
Wajam launched in private beta in January was founded by Martin-Luc Archambault, who was the winner of the Quebec Notables Young Professional Award in Social Media and a winner of an Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award in 2012.
Wajam is an International Stevies Award Silver Winner for Most Innovative Company in the U.S. and well as Best Social App and Press Page; a Red Herring Americas Top 100 Winner and Global 100 Winner, one of the CIX Top 20 Elite Companies, and recipient of the C2MTL Emerging Entrepreneurs Award, Deloitte's Technology Fast 50 Jury's Favorite Award and Ernst & Young's 2012 Emerging Entrepreneur of the Year Award.