(Temporary 14 months)
Responsible for the creation, development and management of marketing communications programs/campaigns (direct, digital, mass, coop, pos, etc.) to support Aeroplan, member and partner business goals. Responsible for planning, implementing and reporting communication plans and testing strategies to enhance campaign results by partner/client and sector.
- Participate in planning annual and quarterly media calendars with business owners and marketing planning team. Strive to integrate testing opportunities & increase digital channel integration with offline. In this context, you will have direct contacts with external partners, advertising agencies and internal business owners.
- Develop communication plans and execute campaigns while incorporating testing strategies. Report results on a quarterly basis to stakeholders and apply learnings on future communications.
- Create campaign briefs from business owners to maximize campaign results, ROI and communication effectivenes. Ensure the integration of multi-channel communications to enhance program objectives, specifically as it relates to Digital Marketing.
- Create campaign briefs from business owners to maximize campaign results, ROI and communication effectivenes. Ensure the integration of multi-channel communications to enhance program objcetives, specifically as it relates to Digital Marketing.
- Manage brand growth through breakthrough and impactful creative across Aeroplan and partner communications. Ensure that member initiatives creatively deliver important information with the least amount of disruption to the program. Leverage the brand to develop creative campaign that generate excitement within our member base.
- Supervise the exection of all mandates with the support of a team. Act as main contact with the advertising agency to ensure deliverables are on par with the objectives and are on time. Ensure that team is on top of timelines, budgets, deliverables, etc.
Skills and Knowledge
- Over 6 years work experience as manager in marketing communications, digital and direct marketing
- Ability to drive, evaluate and communicate creative concept
- Proven ability to develop impactful and effective communication strategies and campaigns
- Ability to implement flawless communications campaigns
- Strong clients services skills
- Persuasive presentation skills
- Ability to manage cross functional projects
- Ability to work under pressure, with minimum supervision, on multiple projects with tight deadline
- Strong team player and result driven
- Able to motivate and supervise a team of ambitious individuals
- Resourceful and detail oriented
- Bilingual (English and French)