Nakisa’s Communications and Social Media Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day management of communications including but not limited to; social media, online content generation (blogs, forums etc.), website content generation, online community monitoring, execution of integrated marketing campaigns and creation of content for collateral and presentations. Reporting to the Director, Global Marketing, the Communications and Social Media Specialist has a full understanding of the marketing cycles and customer touchpoints in order to maximize sales opportunities and create compelling and consistent communications that follow the brand strategy, generating awareness and driving demand for Nakisa products.
- Develops and executes on marketing initiatives and drives integrated end-to-end campaigns.
- Creates and designs PowerPoint presentations, brochures & solution briefs, press releases, case studies, newsletters, website and blog content.
- Owns and creates social media content including day-to-day execution tactics and content planning including the identification and evaluation of social media trends.
- Media relations including: developing and maintaining relationships with media sources; generating media interest and issuing regular press releases in support of current marketing initiatives.
- Working with the Senior Web & Media Developer to create optimized content for the purposes of SEO, SMO and online lead generation.
- Working with the Senior Web & Media Developer to prepare regular reports on insights gained from social media monitoring and execution to help evolve strategies in a timely fashion.
- Review documents to establish that company standards are met and manage the library of marketing materials.
- Carry out industry analysis and become a subject matter expert in HR and HR technology.
- University degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related field.
- Demonstrated 2-3 years’ experience in a marketing communications role and using Social Media tools and techniques professionally (including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Flickr, blogging etc.).
- Outstanding written communication and proof-reading skills.
- Experienced in content creation in the technology industry or similar.
- Experience in lead generation tracking and social media analytics tools (SproutSocial, Hootsuite). Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM as asset.
- Knowledge of graphics programs (Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign) and HTML a definite asset.
- Successful track record in supporting lead generation, opportunity acceleration.
- Understand of Human Resources processes (Talent Management, Organization Management, Performance Management, Recruiting etc.) would be an asset.
- French is a definite asset.