The Marketing Campaign Lead is responsible for the planning, requirements development, execution and overall success of all product marketing campaigns. The Marketing Campaign Lead will work to define these campaigns with other Marketing Leads including CRM, Affiliates, and SEO. They will take strategic direction and report to the Product Marketing Manager.
- Develop, execute, monitor and evaluate the performance of marketing campaigns and programs related to the products and customer base.
- Liaise with external suppliers (Design Agencies, Production, PR, Events, etc.) and internal stakeholders (Creative Design, UX, SEO, Editorial, Affiliate Marketing, Customer Service, etc.) to ensure smooth rollouts of all projects.
- Write campaign and creative briefs, P.O.V.s, and other strategic marketing documents.
- Coordinate project responsibilities, allocate and prioritize tasks with other Campaign Leads and Coordinators.
- Meet regularly with the Product Marketing Manager and other Product Leads to review status/progress of all projects.
- Create and monitor JIRA issues (online docket/project management software) for all projects and project components.
- Be directly responsible for the preparation of summary reports and post-campaign analysis of all projects, utilizing the Marketing Coordinators and Business Analysts to ensure take-aways and learning.
- Lead competitive analysis of marketing product and general market/industry research.
- Work on other related projects as required.
- 3 - 5 years in a marketing role.
- A proven track record of success in managing integrated marketing campaigns that involved multiple mediums, such as web advertising, email marketing, TV, radio, print, events, DM, guerilla, and website content.
- Ability to conceptualize, negotiate and sell ideas internally and externally.
- Ability to analyze data and business processes.
- Be focused and confident in decision making with strong problem solving skills.
- Experience managing budgets and excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work within a team, but also independently.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communications skills
- Ability to multitask, be organized and detail-oriented, and thrive under pressure.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing or related equivalent experience
- Sports knowledge and enthusiasm is a major plus!