Dorel Home Products (Montreal), a division of Dorel Industries Inc.
The Marketing and Social Media Coordinator will manage a variety of marketing efforts, including social media activity, website content and writing product descriptions.
This position is responsible for day-to-day execution of client social marketing campaigns and social loyalty programs. Tasks include daily community listening, maintenance, monitoring feedback, replying to product questions and conducting marketplace research to enhance the business development process.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Launch and manage social media sites and campaigns for clients on Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, YouTube, Google+ and other relevant social marketing/collaboration sites.
- Manage online discussions by listening and responding to users (where appropriate) in a timely and authentic manner. Escalate issues as needed and provide feedback to Management.
- Monitor and track discussion topics for management team; prepare weekly reports to update staff/clients on predetermined metrics.
- Research and identify key bloggers/influencers and associated communities for advocacy and blogger/influencer campaigns.
- Analyze data on market trends, coordinate and participate in the promotion of new products.
- Update and maintain websites content and product sell sheets.
- Skills and Specifications
- Post-Secondary Education, preferably with a degree in Marketing Degree.
- Solid knowledge of social media tools and blogging.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, energetic and creative.